Well, the first of the year means two things for me….I’m turning one year older and it’s time for some resolutions!
Yup, I’m the big 3-1 today.
It seems like this year flew by in the blink of an eye and now it’s time for some new resolutions!
In no particular order, here are my goals for 2013!
1. Worry less. Live more.
2. Spend more time with my family.
3. Be me. Don’t think about what others think of me and be myself.
4. BUDGET. And stick to it!
5. Blog more.
6. Give my girls some more great life experiences!
7.Organize all of our closets.
8. Run a 5K….I didn’t get this done last year.
9. Be the best educator that I can be.
10. Be a better wife and mother.
11. Go on a date with my husband at least every two months.
12. Read more!
13. Workout at least three times a week.
14. Be happy.
Here’s wishing you a very happy new year!